Rental finance is there to enable you to get the equipment you need, but it will only work if the monthly payments are realistic for your business. It’s really important to both your business and ours that rental payments are affordable and sustainable.
You wouldn’t pay an employee a year’s wages upfront so why tie up your capital in equipment.
- Get access to a higher standard of equipment, which might be too expensive for you to buy outright.
- Pay for the asset over the fixed period of time that you use it, which helps you budget for the future.
- New equipment can be less expensive than the cost of maintaining your old kit.
- You pay for the equipment as you receive money from your customers.
- Costs can be spread over a period of time that match your income.
- Generate new income streams with new equipment such as Spinning classes. Rental is the perfect solution as it allows you to match equipment payments with new income.
- Owners : Don’t spend your hard earned cash on equipment, spend it on yourself!