Why is Rental Asset finance different?
Rental asset finance offers a security and flexibility that other finance products cannot.
Flexibility is built into the rental framework to allow customers to react to changing circumstances. The dynamic nature of business means it is impossible to predict the future whether good or bad.
Rental allows customers to react to good or bad news by “flexing” your equipment levels. It may that a new budget gym has opened locally and membership numbers have fallen temporarily. With rental you can reduce your equipment quantities, so reducing your monthly payment thus ensuring you continue to trade profitably. When the members return and your income increases, the equipment can be increased again.
This flexibility gives a peace of mind which means your business can cope with anything that may be thrown at it.
Examples of flexibility.
- The owners have the option to “flex” the agreement during the rental term, by increasing or decreasing equipment quantities dependent on usage or demand.
- The owners have the option to exchange a piece of equipment if they find that a particular piece of equipment isn’t being used as much as was envisaged.
- Lump sums can be paid off the rental at any time, to reduce the monthly rental amount or rental term.
- Single item rentals are available across all equipment types, from one treadmill to a single set of kettle bells.
- Other related items can be included in the rental agreement such as lockers and flooring.
Short term rentals are available