SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Service, maintenance and extended warranty costs can be added to the monthly rental to provide a single all-encompassing monthly payment that is simple to budget.
Large one off costs can be a problem for many businesses. By including service and / or maintenance in your monthly rental you can ensure that your business does not get caught out by a large one off bill.
- Service, maintenance and extended warranty costs can be added to the monthly rental to provide a single all-encompassing monthly payment that is simple to budget.
- Service and maintenance plans covering consumable wear and tear items can be added to the rental, meaning complete piece of mind in one monthly payment.
- Regular servicing improves equipment performance and dramatically reduces downtime.
Who will maintain and repair the equipment ?
- Servicesport UK Ltd : The UK’s largest independent provider of service and maintenance in the UK fitness industry.
- They are independent which means they can repair any make or model of equipment. This is important when a gym has equipment from from various manufacturers because Servicesport can complete all repairs in one visit, rather than requiring you to call out each manufacturer separately.
- Repair lead times are among the best in the industry.
- 96% first time fix.
- 98% of all repairs completed within 74 hours of the fault being reported.
- Over £600k of equipment spares in stock giving unrivalled parts availability.
- 26 engineers covering all parts of the UK.
- Dedicated customer service team available to give advice and support.
- Servicesport carry a full suite of industry accreditations and health and safety certifications.
- Standard manufacturer’s warranty periods / terms apply to all rentals.
- Extended warranty cover can be built into your monthly rental payments.
- Manufacturer warranties cover mechanical parts and labour faults.
- Items not covered under the warranty are consumable / wear and tear parts such as treadmill belts, wilful damage and misuse.
- Each manufacturer have individual specific warranty schedules that are available either from the manufacturers web site or upon request.
Delivery and Installation
- Delivery and installation costs can be split over three months’ direct debit collections to assist your businesses cash flow.
- Delivery and installation costs are calculated on a customer by customer basis and depend upon location and equipment volumes.
- Highly experienced team of fully trained delivery engineers, ready to deliver to all parts of the British Isles and Ireland.