Features & Benefits
- The latest Equipment
- Pricing to fit all budgets
- 98% of enquiries approved
- Increase your memberships
Request a Callback
GETTING the right finance when starting a business can be very challenging.
GYM FINANCE GROUP has been helping startups trade successfully for many years.
We specialise in helping you get your business off the ground.
- You will need to provide a business plan detailing.
- Owner experience and working history.
- 3 years Profit and loss projections.
- 3 years cash flow projections.
- Investment capital available.
- Other finance commitments.
- You will need a clean personal and previous business credit history.
- Deposit amounts are calculated based on rental affordability.
- You will be asked to sign a personal guarantee, but it is the lowest personal risk guarantee of any finance agreement (please Click here to read more).
The aim of rental finance is to give all gym’s an affordable, low-risk equipment solution that meets their needs. Click here
See “How it Works” for a full breakdown of why rental is the perfect solution for independent gyms.